1. Pretend you are a tourist in your own town. Even if you don't live in a tourist hot spot like San Diego, walking around your downtown area, licking an ice cream cone, and people watching can create a powerful bonding afternoon or evening. Add in a little role-playing by making up fake "tourist names."
2. Go to your local Farmer's Market and buy fresh vegetables and fruits. The veggies are nutritious and high in fiber - both important parts of keeping you working smoothly in the sexual realm. And the fruits are sensual and a tasty treat to eat alone or share with a sexy partner.
3. Listen to outdoor live music and make a picnic of the event. Entertain all 5 of your senses at once!
4. Watch a beautiful sunset with your lover and if you live by the Pacific ocean, even better! Use it as a time for calm reflection and deep appreciation.
5. View the night time sky on August 12 for the yearly Perseids Meteor Shower. Make time for some smooching between shooting stars! Visit this astronomy site for more information.
Sex Therapy & Relationship Counseling in San Diego