Dr. Jenn's Online Courses
1. Mastery of Your Desire - Reignite your passion and sexual desire
Based on many years of education and counseling, this video course offers details about 10 different big reasons why women lose their sex drive in long-term relationships. Dr. Jenn discusses common misconceptions and shares insights from her private practice. For each block to desire, she teaches immediately applicable ways to address that specific block to sexual desire. This course is designed for you to go through on your own, but you can also have your partner accompany you in watching and learning, which can help facilitate new conversation and ways of interacting.
If you apply what you learn in this course, the benefits to you are:
- Knowing how to tap into your naturally occurring sexual desire so it's easier to feel sexual
- A new understanding about who you are as a sexual woman
- Having deeper intimacy so you have a happier relationship with less tension
- Learning new ways of communicating around sex so that you both feel heard and understood
- The ability to create a sustainable sexual plan so that you can build (or rebuild) trust
This course is available on the Teachable.com Online Course Platform for $269. If this topic matters to you, please at least check out the course page and curriculum!
2. Mindful Sex - How to Apply Mindfulness to Your Life and Sex Coaching Practice
Mindfulness is more than a buzzword - it has been heavily researched and proven to be a phenomenal tool for increasing a sense of well-being. Learning how to be more mindful yourself will lead to knowing yourself better on a deep level and being able to show up more fully for your clients. When you can educate your clients about how to be more mindful, they will become more present in their relationships and more sexually satisfied.
This course covers:
- What mindfulness is and what it is not
- What it feels like to be mindful in everyday situations
- The health benefits and neuroscience of mindfulness
- How to apply mindfulness to your work with clients
- How to be more appreciative of being in the present moment
The core benefits of this course include:
- Instant access to the course – you can start TODAY
- State of the art 24/7 online learning platform – study from anywhere, anytime
- Powerful video lecture from Dr. Jennifer Gunsaullus, a mindfulness and relationship expert
- 14 hours of focused learning, implementing cutting edge adult education techniques
- Expert, personalized review of your work & feedback from Sexology University faculty
- Triangle of Awareness Handout
- Top 7 Tips for Mindful Sex essay
This course is available through Sex Coach U for $397. If you're interested in learning more about mindfulness for improving your interactions with others, and specifically if you're in the coaching world, check out this course page.