3 Ways Being More Comfortable with Sex Make You a Better Progressive.
OR...The Most Unique San Diego Holiday Party This Year!
“Dr. Jenn was a rock star! She took a room full of strangers and instantly made them comfortable discussing all sorts of sexual topics with each other."
This fun interactive workshop is specifically for folks who identify as women. Facilitated by Jennifer “Dr. Jenn” Gunsaullus, PhD, sociologist & sexologist, we'll explore the following topics:
- How is increasing your sexual comfort and knowledge a radical act in today’s political climate?
- How do the negative messages from your youth impact your ability to serve your friends, colleagues, and community?
- How is moving from a fear-based approach to sexual discourse, to one of curiosity and courage, valuable for our communities?
- How can talking about taboo and shamed topics in an open and responsible way healing?
- How can you find your voice in awkward workplace situations?*
Date: Thursday, December 7, 2017 -- 7pm - 9:30pm
Location: Private home in Mission Hills (address emailed upon registration)
Price: $20, Includes glass of wine and light snacks.
Must reserve space in advance:
*This is not a sexual harassment prevention training or a sexual assault prevention training. However, the foundational values and messages presented here are necessary to shift the social and political landscape of these social ills.
~Dr. Jenn Gunsaullus, PhD, San Diego Sexologist, Sociologist, Sexuality Speaker