As a society, we are talking more openly about sex and sexuality, and there is increasing tolerance for sexual differences. However, the increasing public dialogue around sexual topics can lead both women and men to believe they are not keeping up...Read More
Blog - Essays, Articles, Videos, and Tips
It's July 31, 2014, and that means it's National Orgasm Day! I honestly don't know which nation claims this day, but I'm fine treating it like an International Orgasm Day :) Here are five suggestions for making the most of this day...
1. Go for a personal best in the number of orgasms you have in one day.
2. Become more intimate with your knowledge of what an orgasm feels like to you, e.g., the number of muscle contractions, a feeling of spreading warmth, positive thoughts, genital swelling, tension, etc.
3. Try out a new position, technique, or toy, either alone or with a partner.
4. Ask three of your friends to describe what orgasms are like for them.
5. Decide once and for all to never fake an orgasm again.
This day has come! And hopefully you will too :)
~Dr. Jenn Gunsaullus - San Diego Sexologist, Sociologist, & Sexuality Speaker
I'm excited to present here my first infographic, created with the help of colleague Christy Stevens. I hope this infographic about orgasm, female sexuality, and faking it inspires you to learn more about orgasms! Click here for lots of great orgasm resources to learn from.
~Dr. Jenn Gunsaullus, San Diego, CA -- Sexologist, Sexuality Speaker, Sociologist
Do women fake orgasms? Why would they? Dr. Jenn talks about women faking orgasms and the impact it has on relationships and female sexuality. Have you faked it? Is it problematic? A resounding yes from the Den.
~Dr. Jenn Gunsaullus, San Diego Sexologist, Sociologist, Public Speaker (and a woman who has never faked an orgasm!)